» » Hello Boler World!

Hello Boler World!

I am working hard to make Boler.ca the best resource and information site for Boler moulded fibreglass trailers.

As you can imagine gathering and writing the articles and posts in this site will take some time so please be patient.

While you wait for this site please take a look at my original site Boler Camping

7 Responses

1. Julie Tyrer

Mold & Mildew
    I have had mold build up on the interior surfaces over the winter (Ontario) storage. This past winter, I put a tub of kitty litter inside. In the spring, the tub was full of water (not from any leaks) and there was no mold on the surfaces….not any! This winter I will use 2 tubs as 1 tub sure filled up to the brim with water.

• Ian

Excellent tip, thank you for sharing.

• Geoff Squires

What kind/brand of kitty litter did you use? We have tried several types for our cat and they can be quite different! Thanks for the info.

2. Rhianne Boa

The back splash on my boler has a huge bubble. Im scared to remove it. Is it easily replaceable?

• Ian

When youi say “Backsplash” are you just referring to the ensolite wall covering? If you are just talking about the ensolite then no it is not easy to replace but it is easy to fix the bubbles,from the closest seal to the bubble just carefully peel a small section of the ensolite away from the fibreglass to access the loose area. With a small brush apply contact cement to both surfaces and let set as per the instructions, then press firmly into place. You can also use a high quality spray adhesive like 3M Super 90.

3. Dave Bruce

Hi Ian I was reading on the vipeq cork I am a resent owner of a 17 ft boler , it had the foam and popcorn looking finish that was in very poor shape and I have since removed it all, is there a vipeq installer in Calgary. Or a different alternative to redo the inside. I look forward to hearing from you
    Dave Bruce